- 120 g Ile de France Brie (4 ¼ oz)
- 250 g flour (9 oz)
- 50 g cold butter (2 oz)
- 1 egg + 1 yolk
- 2 tbsp. cold water
- ½ tsp. grated nutmeg
- Salt & pepper
1. Remove the rind from the Brie and chop the cheese into small pieces.
2. Put the egg yolk to one side.
3. For the dough: blend the rest of the ingredients together using a food processor. Add a little water if necessary. Store in a cool place for 30 min.
4. Roll out the dough to a thickness of around 1 cm (½ in).
5. Line a baking tray with greaseproof paper and preheat the oven to 180 °C (350 °F).
6. Using a pastry cutter with a diameter of 4-5 cm (1 ½-2 in), cut out the scones and arrange on the baking tray.
7. Brush the tops of the scones with the egg yolk.
8. Bake for 15 min.
Serving Suggestion: Use the scones like bread rolls for eating Brie.
Tip: For a bit of variety, add two teaspoons of dried thyme or oregano to the
All the pleasure of a Brie in a 125g format. Ile de France Petit Brie has with the right taste whenever you buy it: stable, authentic yet mild Brie flavor and an extra creamy texture with a firm hea...